Thursday, October 29, 2015

UNDENIABLE CUTENESS!!!!!!

                                   Welcome to UNDENIABLE CUTENESS!                                                        We are the business that gives you puppies so cute, that you will die.
Not literally, though.
I would be arrested if I made you die with my pretty puppy pictures.






 
                             While I was taking pictures outside, I had left the
                             door slightly cracked. Duchess poked her little head out.
                             Well viewers, if you have not already, meet Duchess!
                                                                                                                       
                                         This is SOOO adorable.

                                             Cute Sheltie.
                                               What's out there?

                                         S: They pay me in dog treats to get me to do this.







                      I noticed that Agent H and Agent TC were spying on me also.
                      Man, I've really got the C.A.T. on me! :)
                      You can guess what that stands for.

             A wise old gentlemen once said, "No Dogs on the Furniture!"
             Well Wise old man, your saying is not a wise one to me. Why?
             This wise saying bends the rule for making cute pictures.




                                            This picture cracks me UP!






                                            CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Thank you for coming to UNDENIABLE CUTENESS!
                                                                Come again!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures of puppies are absolutely adorable!! Almost enough to make you melt! So undeniably cute!
    Love the pictures of the cats too. They are getting big! So cute! Bear, Dasha and StarLord say hi!

    ReplyDelete