Well, I am finally going onto my next post. So, ready or not, here I come!
11 things that Bandit does everyday: 1) open my eyes when I wake up (Hey, we get specific here on the farm!)
2) I eat breakfast. Usually kibble with a little extra something, like broth or graded cheese.
3) I do important business in my yard, if you get what I mean...
4) I chase a car or two, or more. Nothing like burning a few calories!
5) I watch and sometimes play with the three little kitties. Life is never boring! 6) I sleep. Rest is very important when you're a hard working Sheltie!
7) I go outside and chase more cars!
8) For the three meals my humans have, ( and why three? with all the delicious food,
why not a few more meals for my humans? If I could talk, I would tell them to have six meals a day!) I beg for yummy food.
9) I play with Sandy. But sadly, she is not on the athletic side. If you ask me, she's more on the sausage side.
10) I lay at the feet of my humans and sleep while they look at that weird thing that has moving things on this weird long flat thing that they call a TV and they are always like, "Where is the remote to it?
11) Finally, I get a good night sleep. Then, repeat!
11 Things Sandy does everyday:
1) I wake up, and think of nothing but breakfast.
2) I eat breakfast. Finally! Man, humans take forever to make food! And they put in in a bowl,
and mix it up, and make it all pretty. I say just eat the food! Grrr!
3) I go poop, then enjoy a nive brunch. :(
4) I go inside and sleep.
5) And sleep more.
6) And sleep some more.
7) And sleep even more.
8) And sleep until I feel like I've slept too much. (Five hours later)
9) I sit in the kitchen on my favorite rug, smelling the wonderful smells of dinner for the
humans cooking.
10) I beg for human food.
11) I get in my kennel and sleep. Them I repeat it all!
This is so funny!
ReplyDelete