Sunday, November 6, 2016

Lazy Little Dog



Lazy Little Dog

 

A lazy little dog

she sleeps just like a hog!

She eats too much food

and acts very rude.

She's just a little dachshund,

but when she walks in,

plug your nose and bring a hose!

She's part pot-bellied pig,

and her hair is so curly it could be a wig.

I guess we'll never know!

If only she would go,

and run, run, run!

And maybe have some fun!

But no,

she will not go.
 
Because she is a Lazy Little Dog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, totally. Lazy little (heh heh - little) Sandy. I like your poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got inspired by the Snow Tiger poem we had to write- I'm on a poem roll!

      Delete
  2. :) I'm going to write an Avocado Poem. And I will dedicate it to Emma. lol just kidding. But I think I will write it.

    ReplyDelete