Friday, July 1, 2016

Sandy- you got some problemos

 Sandy has changed a lot since she was a puppy. Sometimes I wonder about how she would have turned out if she were a regular, fit, elegant dachshund. But she is definitely not regular, which sort of rhymes with circular, which is not normal. That leads us to fit. She is so circular that I can hardly pick her up. She is probably 15+ lbs. overweight. And she is anything but elegant. Her fur is ALWAYS matted, and she always always looks scruffy, which rhymes with ruffy, but whatever. And she seriously has a bad-mannered way of walking, sleeping, and more.


                                 See Sandy then? She looks like a normal puppy.

See Sandy now? She looks so... [Add your own description]
 Her nose doesn't really fit her face, her ears look so bad, and she looks like she just woke up.


Here are some examples of her non-elegance. (Is that a word? Well, it is now)





 
 
She can totally look great in pictures if we make is that way, if we waste the effort, and waste time.
 

She honestly looks good here!
 
The thing about Sandy is that she will go and get herself messy again. So it is a huge waste.
 
Last time we took her to the groomers, not thirty minutes after we brought her back, she went and rolled in a dead slug. Yay.
 
 
bandit always looks great, I do not understand it though.

 
 
 
I guess we never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment