Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Dog Days of Spring

 Hello, all! Here are some spring pictures I took of the dogs a few days ago. Hope you all like them!!!

                                    Sandy May in the field.

                                  "Kohlton! So... what's for dinner?"

                                     Sweet Sheltie Boy


                                   "Hmm... Sandy, this one's just your size!!!"

                                                    Even her muzzle is cute!


                                  Kohlty Jolt and May O' the May




                                    Sitting in the grass, chilling.


                                  Sandy. Seriously? She also yawned in a picture I posted in
                                "Food Fights and Stair Offs!"




                                 Nothin' like a bowl of water on a hot day!




                                  Cute. Oh so cute.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Sandy is not always photogenic, she's "Yawnogenic". Like, she tends to yawn in pictures a lot. I have noticed.
    But don't worry...she's not the only one. We have this picture of Bear with a Christmas wreath around his head and he did the biggest yawn ever right when I took the picture. It looks like he is just belting out "Joy to the World" or something. With a wreath on his head, mind you. It's the funniest thing.

    ReplyDelete