Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Return of Teddy Miester, Sweet Taffy Yum Yum and Princess Lacy

 Well, the Thompson dogs have returned, with brand-new pictures!!!

                Taffy has a photo problem. I can hardly ever get her to look at the camera.

                                    Watching and waiting.

                                 Her Royal Highness, Princess Lacy of Dogia!

                                 Her official portrait.

                                  Her unofficial portrait.

        
                                    Sweet Little Taffy

                                      King Teddy Bear upon his throne.




                        Couldn't help but take a picture of my Webkinz, Daisy.

                                Princess Lacy under the glass table.

4 comments:

  1. What a silly girl, Lacey! Under the glass table. I never would have seen her under there though so, pretty good hiding spot. I like the random picture of Daisy.
    Btw, I just posted on my blog! Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I saw it! I am trying to figure out how to post comments on your blog. Not going so well, sadly. Lacy is such a Princess! I drew a picture of what Lacy must see herself as in her mind, and she is wearing a rhinestone collar, a pink tiara, sitting on a pink canopy bed with two diamond pink dishes in front of her filled with doggy delicacies. My grandpa jokes that ever since I drew that picture, Lacy has become even more of a princess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! You'll have to show it to me some time. Did you figure it out because I saw that you commented.

    ReplyDelete