Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Return of Taffy, Teddy Bear and Little Lacey Lovebug (With photobomber Sandy)

                               
                                 The Thompson dogs return!!!
                                 Here is Taffy being cute.

                                  Miss Lacey

                                 So cute!

                                    Lacey is a Princess in her own mind.

                                   Laser-eye Lacey!


                                   Begging and waiting.

                                  Hey! That's my bad side!

                             Lacey has a strange habit of licking the dishes after they have
                             put in the dishwasher.        
 

                                          King Teddy Bear

                                              Waiting and begging...

                                 ...and Sandy Photobombing.

                                  
                                And now off I go to take more pictures of them right after I post this. Ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Those last two pictures are so funny! It's "dog-fest". Literally. They're just camping out in the kitchen, waiting for food to fall.
    Method for Begging:
    1. Eyes on food.
    2. Ears perked.
    3. Look cute.
    4 (Hopefully) Get food!
    Lacey, Taffy and Teddy Bear are adorable! (Lacey looks like a walking carpet) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I know, Lacey is totally a walking carpet! It is so funny. Begging for food, such a dog.

    ReplyDelete