Life in the Dog House
Wow! Such cute pictures of Bandit and Sandy! My two favorites are of Bandit, where he's kind of looking down on you, and the one of Sandy looking right at you. They're all great!
This is me (Elsa). I'm just experimenting with all the different identities that I realized I can post under. :)
I just showed my Mom the picture of Sandy and she said "I love Sandy, even though she's a big sausage." Terrible! Sorry Sandy!
Thanks for the comments! I can't wait for your Christmas post!
Wow! Such cute pictures of Bandit and Sandy! My two favorites are of Bandit, where he's kind of looking down on you, and the one of Sandy looking right at you. They're all great!
ReplyDeleteThis is me (Elsa). I'm just experimenting with all the different identities that I realized I can post under. :)
DeleteI just showed my Mom the picture of Sandy and she said "I love Sandy, even though she's a big sausage." Terrible!
ReplyDeleteSorry Sandy!
Thanks for the comments! I can't wait for your Christmas post!
ReplyDelete