I have a really good story to tell you. In fact, I wrote a short book about it.
This is a story about Sandy and an old neighbor dog named Lincoln. We were just having a usual night, hanging out and such. We let the dogs out
to use the grass one last time before we locked them up in the kennel they always sleep in.
Suddenly, the dogs started barking like mad.
We looked outside, and didn't see what the dogs were barking at. (It was dark out.)
Then, we saw him. It was only the neighbor dog who kept coming down to our house
from Sailsbury Hill. (His name was Lincoln, but we did not know that at the time.)
Naturally, the dogs went berserk and started running out towards the pond, (That's where he was)
and all. He (Lincoln) ran around the pond, and Sandy ran the other way. Then he ran
back around and cornered poor scared little Sandy (This is what I think must have happened, I was not actually watching this.) against the pond. So scared, she leaped into the pond, and
SWAM ACROSS IT WHILE YELPING AND CRYING!!!!!
The poor girl swam across the whole thing! That one is our biggest pond. Well,
at least we know she can swim! Then, we had to deal with wet dog.
(Note: This is not a picture of Sandy the night this all happened)
Oh Sandy!
Sorry if reading this post was a little confusing. This blog thing- UGH! :)
ReplyDeleteI understood it! It was a funny story. Poor Sandy!
ReplyDelete